Fertile soil alone does not carry agriculture to perfection
Scheme titled “Empowerment of Kissan through Financial and Digital Inclusion” (E-Credit Scheme) was launched in Oct 2016 for a period of five years till 2020-21.
The department has made the following achievements
- Prepared 81 PC-Is/proposals of different Agricultural Development projects for implementation.
- Completed 59 Economic Studies.
- Monitored and Evaluated Farmers Training program of Agriculture Extension wing with respect to rice and wheat crop
- Coordinated 28 foreign aided projects (World Bank-12, Asian Development Bank-8, JBIC-5 and others-3).
- Monitored/inspected the watercourses improved under NDP.
- Three regular newspapers (Dawn, Jang & Khabrain)
- PC-Is of projects implemented by Punjab Agriculture Department
- Different reports prepared by P&E Cell
- All studies conducted and circulated by P&E Cell
- Sitting arrangement for 15 -20 persons
P&E Cell has published the following reports:
- Uplifting of Extension Farms - Under Khadim-E-Punjab Kissan Package (October, 2019)
- Desk Monitoring regarding FArmers Feedback survey of Plant Clinics held during September-November, 2018 (2019)
- Performance Audit of Extension Service 2.O - Farmer facilitation through moderized extension projec (2019)
- Bench Mark Survey Report - Promotion of Pusles Cultivation in Punjab
- Monitoring Report - Promotion of Pulses Cultivation in Punjab
- Impact Evaluation of Up Scaling of Kitchen Gardening in Urban Areas of Punjab